Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: June 19, 2013
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- emergency care of envenomations a new treatment
- Describe why this topic is important.
- Five million snake bite and more than a million scorpion sting each year. hundred thousands of morbidities and more than a hundred thousand dead.
Wold wide major health probleme
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- I need to inform widly the collegues in contact with clinical cases of envenomation that this new approach has to be tried when the patient is seen early.
After a number of cases if it's statisticaly prooven that the method is safe and efficient, then the actual approach has to be changed
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
I'm a plastic surgeon in Paris
i invented a new technic which extracts the venom immediatly
- If you are you making a suggestion on behalf of an organization, please state the name of the organization
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program
- surfing on the internet