Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Adjunctive Devices for Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Adjunctive Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices Included in the CER
The adjunctive mechanical thrombectomy devices that were evaluated are listed in this table.
Keywords: adjunctive devices | mechanical thrombectomy | thrombus | angioplasty | stent | FDA-approved indication
- Ali A, Cox D, Dib N, et al. Rheolytic thrombectomy with percutaneous coronary intervention for infarct size reduction in acute myocardial infarction: 30-day results from a multicenter randomized study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2006;48:244-52. PMID: 16843170.
- Antoniucci D, Valenti R, Migliorini A, et al. Comparison of rheolytic thrombectomy before direct infarct artery stenting versus direct stenting alone in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol 2004;93:1033-5. PMID: 15081450.
- Beran G, Lang I, Schreiber W, et al. Intracoronary thrombectomy with the X-sizer catheter system improves epicardial flow and accelerates ST-segment resolution in patients with acute coronary syndrome: a prospective, randomized, controlled study. Circulation 2002;105:2355-60. PMID: 12021220.
- Chinnaiyan KM, Grines CL, O'Neill WW, et al. Safety of AngioJet thrombectomy in acute Stsegment elevation myocardial infarction: a large, single-center experience. J Invasive Cardiol 2006;18:17C-21C. PMID: 16883027.
- Lefevre T, Garcia E, Reimers B, et al. X-sizer for thrombectomy in acute myocardial infarction improves ST-segment resolution: results of the X-sizer in AMI for negligible embolization and optimal ST resolution (X AMINE ST) trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005;46:246-52. PMID: 16022950.
- Migliorini A, Stabile A, Rodriguez AE, et al; JETSTENT Trial Investigators. Comparison of AngioJet rheolytic thrombectomy before direct infarct artery stenting with direct stenting alone in patients with acute myocardial infarction: the JETSTENT Trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010;56:1298-306. PMID: 20691553.
- Napodano M, Pasquetto G, Sacca S, et al. Intracoronary thrombectomy improves myocardial reperfusion in patients undergoing direct angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction. J Am Coll Cardiol 2003;42:1395-402. PMID: 14563581.
- Simonton CA 3rd, Brodie BR, Wilson H, et al. AngioJet experience from the multi-center STENT Registry. J Invasive Cardiol 2006;18 Suppl C:C22-3. PMID: 16883028.
- Sobieraj DM, White CM, Kluger J, et al. Adjunctive Devices for Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 42 (Prepared by the University of Connecticut/Hartford Hospital Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10067-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; December 2011. AHRQ Publication No. 11(12)-EHC089-EF. Available at www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/thrombusacs.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.