Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Analgesics for Osteoarthritis—An Update
Background: Oral Nonopioid Analgesics Studied
The oral nonopioid analgesics studied include:
- COX-2 selective NSAIDs: Celecoxib
- Partially selective NSAIDs: Etodolac, meloxicam, and nabumetone
- Nonaspirin nonselective NSAIDs: Diclofenac, ibuprofen, and naproxen
- Supplements: Chondroitin and glucosamine
- Chou R, McDonagh M, Nakamoto E, et al. Comparative Effectiveness and Safety of Analgesics for Osteoarthritis: An Update of the 2006 Report. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 38 (Prepared by Oregon Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. HHSA 290-2007-10057-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; October 2011. AHRQ Publication No. 11(12)-EHC076-EF. Available at: http://www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/reports/analgesicsupdate.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.