Traumatic Brain Injury and Depression
Traumatic Brain Injury and Depression Evidence Report: Key Question 4
In preparing the report on which this CME activity is based, the authors aimed to answer six Key Questions. Key Question 4 is listed below:
KQ4. What are the outcomes (short- and long-term, including harm) of treatment for depression among TBI patients utilizing:
- Psychotropic medications?
- Individual/group psychotherapy?
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation?
- Community-based rehabilitation?
- Complementary and alternative medicine?
- Neuromodulation therapies?
- Other therapies?
- Guillamondegui OD, Montgomery SA, Phibbs FT, et al. Traumatic Brain Injury and Depression. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 25 (Prepared by Vanderbilt Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10065-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; March 2011. AHRQ Publication No. 11-EHC017-EF. Available at: www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/reports/final.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.