Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs in Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Outline of Material
This presentation includes:
- An introduction to the health impact and medical treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
- An introduction to the systematic review methods used to create the comparative effectiveness review
- The clinical questions addressed by the comparative effectiveness review
- Results of studies and evidence-based conclusions about effectiveness and safety of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) to treat JIA
- Gaps in knowledge and future research needs identified by the report
- Recommendations about what to discuss with patients and their caregivers
Keywords: juvenile idiopathic arthritis | JIA | JRA | juvenile rheumatic arthritis | JCA | juvenile chronic arthritis | DMARDs | disease-modifying | antirheumatic | antirheumatic | rheumatic
- Kemper A, Coeytaux R, Sanders G, et al. Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) in Children With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA). Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 28 (Prepared by the Duke Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. HHSA 290-2007-10066-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; September 2011. AHRQ Publication No. 11-EHC039-EF. Available at www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/dmardsjia.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.