Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Comparative Effectiveness of Therapies for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Future Research Needs
- Continuing improvements in methodological rigor in the field, including the following:
- Consistently used standardized, validated outcome measure(s) for each target of therapy.
- Thorough descriptions of study participants and interventions.
- Large, publicly funded, multisite studies of existing interventions across all treatment types and studies with extended followup times.
- Standardized and validated outcome measures for each target of therapy.
- Research on medical interventions for which no research has been conducted and on atypical antipsychotics that are less associated with adverse events than are risperidone and aripiprazole.
- Warren Z, Veenstra V-W, Stone W, et al. Therapies for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 26 (Prepared by the Vanderbilt University Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10065-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; April 2011. AHRQ Publication No. 11-EHC029-EF.
Your slide tray is being processed.