- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
- Second-Generation Antidepressants in the Pharmacologic Treatment of Adult Depression: An Update of the 2007 Comparative Effectiveness Review
- Research Review (Update) Dec. 5, 2011
Related Products for this Topic
Related Links for this Topic
- Gartlehner G, Hansen RA, Morgan LC, et al. Comparative benefits and harms of second-generation antidepressants for treating major depressive disorder: an updated meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med 2011 Dec 6;155(11):772-85.
- What Works for Depression? An Evidence-based Comparison of Treatment Options (Web Conference)
- 2007 Report
Overview – Nov. 25, 2013
Second-Generation Antidepressants for Treating Adult Depression--An Update
This CME activity was developed by Baylor College of Medicine with funding from AHRQ. It is now available for credit on the Baylor College of Medicine Web site at: http://www.baylorcme.org/trans/cme.cfm?activityID=317.
Term of approval: September 2012 - September 2015Return to Top of Page