- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
- Migraine in Adults: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments Apr. 18, 2013
Related Products for this Topic
- Research Protocol Nov. 3, 2011
- Topic Overview Jun. 3, 2013
- Disposition of Comments Report Aug. 8, 2013
- Migraine in Adults: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments (Executive Summary) Apr. 18, 2013
- Migraine in Children: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments (Executive Summary) Jun. 11, 2013
- Shamliyan TA, Choi J-Y, Ramakrishnan R, et al. Preventive pharmacologic treatments for episodic migraine in adults. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Apr 17 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1007/s11606-013-2433-1.
- Shamliyan TA, Kane RL, Ramakrishnan R, et al. Episodic migraines in children: limited evidence on preventive pharmacological treatments. J Child Neurol. 2013 Jun 10 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1177/0883073813488659.
Research Review - Final – Jun. 11, 2013
Migraine in Children: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments
Archived: This report is greater than 3 years old. Findings may be used for research purposes, but should not be considered current.
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For additional assistance, please contact us.