- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
- Migraine in Adults: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments Apr. 18, 2013
Related Products for this Topic
- Research Protocol Nov. 3, 2011
- Topic Overview Jun. 3, 2013
- Disposition of Comments Report Aug. 8, 2013
- Migraine in Adults: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments (Executive Summary) Apr. 18, 2013
- Migraine in Children: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments (Executive Summary) Jun. 11, 2013
- Shamliyan TA, Choi J-Y, Ramakrishnan R, et al. Preventive pharmacologic treatments for episodic migraine in adults. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Apr 17 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1007/s11606-013-2433-1.
- Shamliyan TA, Kane RL, Ramakrishnan R, et al. Episodic migraines in children: limited evidence on preventive pharmacological treatments. J Child Neurol. 2013 Jun 10 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1177/0883073813488659.
Research Review - Final – Jun. 11, 2013
Migraine in Children: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For additional assistance, please contact us.
Archived: This report is greater than 3 years old. Findings may be used for research purposes, but should not be considered current.