- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
Related Products for this Topic
- Schmit KM, Coeytaux RR, Goode AP, et al. Evaluating cough assessment tools: a systematic review. Chest. 2013 Dec;144(6):1819-26. doi: 10.1378/chest.13-0310.PMID: 23928647.
- Yancy WS Jr, McCrory DC, Coeytaux RR, et al.. Efficacy and tolerability of treatments for chronic cough: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Chest. 2013 Dec;144(6):1827-38. doi: 10.1378/chest.13-0490. PMID: 23928798.
Research Review - Final – Jan. 7, 2013
Assessment and Management of Chronic Cough
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For additional assistance, please contact us.
Table A in the Executive Summary and Tables 6, 11, and 12 in the full report have been updated to reflect the following changes:
- CQLQ--corrected sample size and correlation coefficients for French 2002 paper for Internal Consistency.
- CQLQ--corrected sample size and correlation coefficients for French 2002 paper for Repeatability.
- PC-QOL--added data from Newcombe 2010 study for Repeatability.
The text and conclusions remain unchanged.