- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
Related Products for this Topic
- Schmit KM, Coeytaux RR, Goode AP, et al. Evaluating cough assessment tools: a systematic review. Chest. 2013 Dec;144(6):1819-26. doi: 10.1378/chest.13-0310.PMID: 23928647.
- Yancy WS Jr, McCrory DC, Coeytaux RR, et al.. Efficacy and tolerability of treatments for chronic cough: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Chest. 2013 Dec;144(6):1827-38. doi: 10.1378/chest.13-0490. PMID: 23928798.
Research Review - Final – Jan. 7, 2013
Assessment and Management of Chronic Cough
Archived: This report is greater than 3 years old. Findings may be used for research purposes, but should not be considered current.
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For additional assistance, please contact us.
Table A in the Executive Summary and Tables 6, 11, and 12 in the full report have been updated to reflect the following changes:
- CQLQ--corrected sample size and correlation coefficients for French 2002 paper for Internal Consistency.
- CQLQ--corrected sample size and correlation coefficients for French 2002 paper for Repeatability.
- PC-QOL--added data from Newcombe 2010 study for Repeatability.
The text and conclusions remain unchanged.