- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- DEcIDE Project
- Data Points #9: Utilization of antidiabetic drugs among Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes, 2006-2009
Data Points Publication Series
- Data Points Publication Series
- Data Points #1: Prevalence of diabetes, diabetic foot ulcer, and lower extremity amputation among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2008.
- Data Points #2: Incidence of diabetic foot ulcer and lower extremity amputation among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2008.
- Data Points #3: Economic burden of diabetic foot ulcers and amputations
- Data Points #4: Trends in the utilization of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents among Medicare beneficiaries with kidney disease
- Data Points #5: Prevalence and Medicare Reimbursement by Recurrent International Classification of Diseases Categories, 2006-2009
- Data Points #6: Utilization and cost of anticancer biologic products among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2009
- Data Points #7: Utilization of anticancer biologic products among Medicare beneficiaries, by diagnostic cancer subchapter, 2006-2009
- Data Points #8: Utilization of antihypertensive drug classes among Medicare beneficiaries with hypertension, 2007 to 2009
- Data Points #10: Proton beam radiotherapy in the U.S. Medicare population: growth in use between 2006 and 2009
- Data Points #11: Newly Medicare-eligible disabled: comparison of duals and nonduals
- Data Points #12: Health care use in the first six months of Medicare eligibility for elders: Impact of State support
- Data Points #13: Use of preoperative MRI among older women with ductal carcinoma in situ and locally invasive breast cancer
- Data Points #14: Use of endocrine therapy following diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ or early invasive breast cancer
- Data Points #15: Prognostic factor testing among older women with ductal carcinoma in situ and early invasive breast cancer
- Data Points #16: Changes across time and geography in the use of prostate radiation technologies for newly diagnosed older cancer patients: 2006-2008
- Data Points #17: Trends in bariatric surgery in Medicare beneficiaries
- Data Points #18: Use of and access to health care by Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes: impact of diabetes type and insulin use, 2007-2011
- Data Points #19: Medication Use in Medicare
- Data Points #20: Echocardiography Trends
Research Report - Final – Apr. 5, 2012
Data Points #9: Utilization of antidiabetic drugs among Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes, 2006-2009
This data points statistic brief is available in PDF (2.5 MB) form only. Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this file. For additional assistance, please contact us.
Select PDF (537 kB).