- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- DEcIDE Project
Related Products for this Topic
- Overview Feb. 21, 2012
Research Report - Final – Apr. 30, 2014
Registries for Evaluating Patient Outcomes: A User's Guide: 3rd Edition
- Volume 1 (PDF) 2.1 MB
- Volume 2 (PDF) 2.0 MB
- Web Version (Volumes 1 and 2) (NLM Site)
- Volume 1 eReader Version (ePub) 2.3 MB
- Volume 1 eReader Version (Mobi) 6.2 MB
- Volume 2 eReader Version (ePub) 2.0 MB
- Volume 2 eReader Version (Mobi) 5.5 MB
- Help with Viewers, Players, and Plug-ins
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For additional assistance, please contact us.
When downloading these volumes:
- Volume 1 includes sections on creating registries, legal and ethical considerations for registries, and operating registries.
- Volume 2 includes sections on technical, legal, and analytical considerations for combining registry data with other data sources, and special applications in patient registries.
Notice: .ePub and .mobi file formats are designed to be read with eBook readers (e.g. Nook, Kindle) and tablets and smart phones that have an eReading app. For more information on apps for .mobi and .ePub files, visit Viewers, Players and Plug-ins.Return to Top of Page