- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
- Second-Generation Antidepressants in the Pharmacologic Treatment of Adult Depression: An Update of the 2007 Comparative Effectiveness Review
- Research Review (Update) Dec. 5, 2011
Related Products for this Topic
Related Links for this Topic
- Gartlehner G, Hansen RA, Morgan LC, et al. Comparative benefits and harms of second-generation antidepressants for treating major depressive disorder: an updated meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med 2011 Dec 6;155(11):772-85.
- What Works for Depression? An Evidence-based Comparison of Treatment Options (Web Conference)
- 2007 Report
Overview – Nov. 25, 2013
Second-Generation Antidepressants for Treating Adult Depression--An Update
This CME activity is currently unavailable through the Effective Health Care Program Web site. The activity, which was developed by Baylor College of Medicine with funding from AHRQ, is now available for credit on the Baylor College of Medicine Web site.
Term of approval: September 2012 - September 2015Return to Top of Page