- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
- Comparative Effectiveness of Therapies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Research Review Apr. 4, 2011
Related Products for this Topic
- Warren Z, McPheeters ML, Sathe N, et al. A systematic review of early intensive intervention for autism spectrum disorders. Pediatrics 2011;127:e1303-11.
- Krishnaswami S, McPheeters ML, Veenstra-VanderWeele J. A systematic review of secretin for children with autism spectrum disorder. Pediatrics 2011;127:e1322-5.
- McPheeters ML, Warren Z, Sathe N, et al. A systematic review of medical treatments for children with autism spectrum disorders. Pediatrics 2011;127:e1312-21.
Overview – Nov. 24, 2013
Comparative Effectiveness of Therapies for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
This CME activity is currently unavailable through the Effective Health Care Program Web site. The activity, which was developed by Baylor College of Medicine with funding from AHRQ, is now available for credit on the Baylor College of Medicine Web site.
Term of approval: June 2011 – June 201Return to Top of Page